Very poor appetite. Why does he constantly suffer from cold? Why is he under weight?

Sir, My son is 1.6 years old and weighs 11.75.Almost every month he will get cold with severe cough . And it lasts for one week or more. His appetite is very poor. I consulted many doctors but of no use. Please suggest wht to do. He is a poor eater. Very difficult to feed him. I try different varieties for taste as suggested by doctors still of same. His weight gain also very poor. I am worried a lot. Please provide your best advice. Thanks, Tara
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012