Vertigo, fillings in upper molar teeth, novacaine, valium, dizziness, sinuses. MRI?

my friend is worried, she is experiencing vertigo after she had several (5) fillings in her upper arch molars/ teeth last week. She had many shots of novacaine she said and took a Valium before the proceedure. She is an active 45 year old woman. She went for a 6 mile run that evening, ate normally as well, but the next day after the proceedure, she woke with dizzyness. Could this be from the fillings/ dental work? It seems oddly coincidental and I think it has something to do with the fillings and inner ear proximity. Her M.D. is treating her for sinuses, getting an MRI next week but scared her with saying that sometimes stress and physical stress could bring out dormant problems like MS! Could you tell me if you ve heard of this before? Should she wait it out , go see an ENT or just see what the MRI says?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012