Vertigo after taking medicines for ear and respiratory infections. Related?

I started taking antibiotics around Xmas of 2012. I took 3 different rounds plus prednisone to get rid of ear infections and respitory infections. I haven t been able to get any strength back and just this week started getting vertigo and the swishing in my head sound which I haven t had for several years. Is there possibly a connection to the antibiotics and the vertigo and if so why did I get the vertigo two weeks after the completion of my meds?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013