Vericocele surgery done in left testicle. Having uripas, citralka syrup. Itching in right testicle. Side effect?

sir i had done my left testicles vericocele surgery since 2 months ago but now last week i having toilet jealous problem my urology doctor had given me urispas tablet with the citralka syrup now i have seening stool problem and itching like pain into my right side testis area included penis burning toilet infection please tell me that thats the side effect of these medicines can i stop to take it and i having a fear of voricocele into my right side testies please guid me sir as soon as possible
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been operated for varicocele on left side 2 months back and have pain in Rt Testicle and penis . You have been taking medications for your urinary complains The symptoms that you have are not due to side effects of medicine,
Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination to rule out Varicocele on Rt side.
You may need to get ultrasound scanning and colour Doppler study done to rule out the same,