Veins cause sharp pain especially in cold, bumped, smoking weed. What is the cause?

im 18 years old , male, in both my arms, around the top of my wrist and half way up my arm the veins are causing me great sharp pains when the veins are hit or bumped (especially in cold weather and most days or any scenario when my veins are a bit rasied), i cant seem to pin point exactly how it sets off, but the cold is certainly one cause, because my veins stick out. i smoke weed and ciggereetes everyday, i smoked methamphetamines for about a year most weekends.. i was wondering if that would have anything to do with it, maybe even the stuff i am eating, lots of fast food.. please try and help it causes great pain, and when i went to the doctors and tried to ask him, he simply checked if the circulation to my hand was right and he said that it looked normal. but if he could feel this pain im sure it would be a different case.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013