Veins blocked. Injected spasmo proxyvon capsules in the past. Advise?

I used to Inject myself with spasmo proxyvon capsules (taking out the inner parts ang keeping it in the bottle cap, adding water and sucking it with a syringe and inject it in my veins). But, luckily my life have change now and i've completely stopped injecting with the medicinbe since 1999. I'm born again now, and i became a highly respected social worker now in my city. But, there is a lots of problems in my body which is caused by my past doing i.e. injecting in my viens with sp. Some of my veins in my hand/arm are blocked and it doesn't appear at all. Is there any cure (if i have to spend lots for the cure i'll be very glad). Can you help me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013