Variation in weight of new born baby, looks thin and tiny, started zerolac, andnan1 with milk

Hello, my boy baby was born 3.65 kg, gradually his weight reduced and by 3 months and 11 days he was 4.9kg. By the 2nd month, I added supplementary food (NAN1) along with mother s milk. even though he looks thin and tiny. Is there any problem??? My physician says he is normal.... Now he is entering into forth month, I have started Zerolac ( lactose and sucrose free) 1 feed, NAN1 2 feeds along with mothers milk inbetween. Am I in a right way???
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012