Vaginal burning, pain after completing 7 days of clindamycin cream.

One month ago, I had UTI with bloody urine and took Bactrim for 10 days. Then had lower back aching and bladder cramping. Dr prescribed Vesicare for 2 weeks for bladder spasms and 7 days of clindamycin cream for vaginal inflammation . urine and vaginal cultures were clear at this time. Cream finished, stopped vesicare after 1 week, felt bad and got no relief from spasms. Now have occasional bladder pain but mostly vaginal pain, burning and swollen feeling. What will help?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011