Vaccinated for hepatitis B, had unproteced sex with boyfriend, titer test negative. Am I infected still ?

my boyfriend has hepatits b virus but i was vaccinated and completed the 3 shots and before i was given that i already had my titer test and the result is negative then last june 2011 i checked my antibodies and the result was 10U /mL then I get my booster dose last july 2011 then after that I didnt checked my antibidies again then by the month of august 2011 up to now i have unprotected sex with my boyfriend.. my question is since i completed the 3 shots and had my booster shot am I protected from the virus even my partner is infected.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013