Using propy salic nf6 oinment on heat boils, red bumps on cheeks again, skin peels off. How to get rid of this ?

hi from chennai AAAAAA,22.i was using propy salic nf6 oinment on heat boils weneve i get..but my bad luck b4 1week i got red bumps on my cheeks again i applied this ointment on red bumps gradually weneve i need per day,its reaction is so bad, epidermis layer peel off coin shape size please doctor help me want to get rid soon it looks so ugly,more peoples asking wit me u met accident..suggest me right solution,i have crystal clear yellowish normal to dry combination skin.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012