Using microgyen, nausea, stomach cramps, mood swings. Pregnant?

I am 21 and I have been using microgyen 30 since I was 14. I have never had a problems in the past but this month I have not had a withdrawel period whichin the whole 7 years ive been taking it has never happened where I miss a period. I have took all my pills right as normal and I havent even had any other symptoms i.e. Nausea or stomach cramps and mood swings. I take my last pill on a tuesday and normally come on on friday for a day or two. I still havent come on n I am due to start a new pack tomoriw and I dnt want to take it just incase I am pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
**
1. microgyon 30 is [levonorgestrel+ ethinylestradiol] monophasic combined Oral contraceptive tablet.
2. ADR [adverse drug effect] of the Drug includes Menstrual irregularities [absence of withdrawal bleeding], GI disturbances [nausea/vomiting], depression/changes in libido [mood swings], so it is advised to have an appointment with your Gynecologist for proper check up [breast examination included (since causes increase in breast cancer)], along with blood tests as the pill causes carbohydrate intolerance [glucose], liver impairment [liver function test], disturbed lipid profile and elevation of plasma bound iodine, cortisol and thyroid binding, and urine test to rule out Pregnancy.