Using lustral 50, getting dizziness due to sleeping difficulty. How can I overcome the side effects?

Dears, am 40 years old ,it is now 4 months while i am using lustral 50. i used to have some Fobia from speaking in bublic and kept acting as a shy person. the results of having the medicines is amazing creativity .stability .trust my self. i am very impressed.with the midicine. some side effect started to be noticed,lack of sleep.lack of sleep.dizzy. i want some recommendation for other midicine with same input and less side effect thanks Jamal
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013