Using crystal meth. Depression, blurred vision, reduced interaction, dizziness. What is going on?

My husband has been using crystal meth for atleast two years now. Usually sleeps maybe two he's up. He usually works and then stays in garage all hours. May nap hour or two before work. Recently changed jobs and dont think he can afford it like he was. The past week he has slept more than he has in two years probably .he came home from work one day saying blurry vision and dizzziness. Worked next day but called in next. Very agitated, seems depressed at times. Lies n bed staring at ceiling. Confrontational at timed but doesnt seem aware of it. Can this be withdrawel.? He seems to want to be left alone and has very little interaction with me and two children. Will not admit to drug use even when i found it.( it was someone elses).if there anyway to help him? His mom wants to have intervention but. I dont see that helping when he denies it. Will make him very angry and i feel like it may make him feel even more alienated. Like we are against him. He doed have high blood pressure and strokes and depression run in his family. Trying to help him but dont know how much. I can emotionally take of this . Feel myself getting depresse
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013