Using betnovate cream on face, skin getting itchy and red, small zits on forehead, cheeks, chin. What to so ?

Hi, i have been using betnovate cream on my face for years now. I wash my face before going to sleep every night and apply it on my face. I tried to stop using it but can t cos my skin gets very itchy and red and small zits start appearing on forehead , cheeks and chin if i do not apply it on my face for a day even. I have a combination skin and i started using betnovate cream without any consultation with a doctor. I am 24 years old. Now I have stopped its use from 3 weeks. My skin was itching the first week and red and small zits started appearing and now it has left dark spots. I am on homeopathic treatment my doctor told me to apply cold milk for itchy skin and it worked but what about the dark spots. What should i do? please suggest
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012