Using Pur-Bloka. Lack of iron. Want to gain weight. Skin turning reddish

Good day I am using Pur-Bloka 40 but my body lacks alot of iron and i want to gain more weight that was the reason for using it as per my doctor. it doesnt really help must and i am under weight and want to know what i can use to gain weight within a week if possible as my skin turns reddish as well. kind Regards Carmen
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Hello Friend ,
Dear you did not mention your weight and height. you are saying that you are using Pur-Bloka 40 for weight gaining and also having iron deficiency but You are not getting your weight. por Bloka 40 tab. having also some side effect. it is a beta blocker . for gaining weight you must go through balanced and nutrient diet which contain protein,fat and carbohydrate in balanced quantity should be taken. The best approach to an effective weight gain diet is to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day. Separate them by 3 hours so your stomach has time to digest each meal fully.Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables. They are the richest source of vitamins and minerals (particularly antioxidants) and have both health and weight.You should daily eat about 2.2g of protein per kilogram (1g per pound) of your weight. For example, if you are 50kg (110 pound), then you should eat 50x2.2=111g of protein spread over 5-6 meals in the day. Include high protein foods in your diet. Your protein intake should be from foods rather than from supplements.
With Best Wishes
Dr. Neeraj