Using Lactare capsules to increase milk production. Also giving formula feed. Continue?

Hello doctor, I have been using lactare capsules 3 times a day for the past 10 days to increase milk production for my 1 month old son. Though I see a difference, my son is not satisfied sometimes after the feed. Should I continue the medicine for some more days or stop? The baby seems to be satisfied with mother s milk after a 45-50 min feed. We are also using the formula milk after every feed. Should I continue giving formula feed too? Pls advise.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013