Using Dexpoten cough syrup . What are the consequences? Why issues with erection?

Hello, I am from Bangladesh. I am using Dexpoten a cough syrup not less than 4 years. What do you think the consequences will be. I am having some problem with my excretion . Like, earlier, when i got up from bed I would go to the toilet and everything would go normal. But for couple of days the scenario changed. I have to wait minimum 8 to 10 hours to go to the toilet. What is the problem here? And I m trying to leave the habit but can t. Its very difficult. Almost every night i m having nightmare. Please do something for me. Is there any way to leave the habit without going to hospital or doctor. Couse I don t let my mom to know about it.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
You have become addict to cough sryp and you know well usually all cough sryp has constituent which is addictive property
It will be good to get treated in a
de addiction and rehabilitation centre
Dr Lal