Used whitening cream to become fair. Any cream with permanent effects?

Hello doctor,

My skin is darker in color and hence used some whitening cream that temporarily made me look fair. I don't see any side effects, but as soon as I stopped using the cream, my skin came back to my normal color. Are there any good whitening creams that help me in the long run. Also, my hands are tanned, any creams that you would suggest for the tan removal from the hands? I am in US right now, so suggest me creams that are available in US.

Thanks,
Anil
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013