Used wart medicine for genital warts. Should I go to ER for treatment?

I need sum help with a question I went to my doctor and they said I had genital warts They didn't have medicine to treat it I took it apon myself n used regular wart medicine. it seemed to help a little but I think I might have them on the inside to but its like my doctor don't care or don't care to talk about it n answer my questions im feeling depressed now badly like my life is over its done can I go to the emergency room to get treated for this help me please what can I do
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013