Used strap. Sensitive to lube, condoms. Used latex free condom. Itchy vagina. Side effect?

Hi. My partner and I use a strap on from time to time. I am very sensitive to lube, condoms , and the materials most toys are made of. Last night we decided to use the strap on with a latex free condom and Astroglide . Immediately I became very itchy inside and around the opening of my vagina . Could this be a side effect of the Astroglide? How do I get the itching to stop? I have soaked in clean non soapy bath water several times and washed with mild soap, but am still miserable. :( Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012