Used spasmoproxivon, Nitos, and weed. Discomfort in head. Due to stopping drugs?

I have used spasmoprxivon, nitos 10mg tablets for over 2 years along with weed now i have stoped using it but sun times i feel my mind is completly out of my hand i am affried thing going worst..i am not thinking like normal peoples thinks, i think i am mentally different from others, Is this because of i stoped intake of these pls help
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Usage of sasmoproxivon, nitos and weed - and its effects - are all symptoms of prescription drug and substance abuse. You may also fit into the diagnosis of dependence. It is useful to know that there are effects of these medications on the brain that are sometimes irreversible and you may have intermittent loss of memory and such. I hope you consult a neuropsychologist to have a battery of tests done to determine the deficits and get the therapy for the recognizable deficits. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!