Used opiates, drugs for years. Not using currently. Having stomach issues, less energy. Suggestions?

I have a question concerning the severity of PAWS....I used opiates of all kinds for YEARS...then Suboxone for 3-4 years!! I have currently been Clean for 36 days! I have read many articles about PAWS...and some say, I will be expierencing them off and on for up to 18 months!! I was feeling pretty good,,days 20-30....but last few days, not so good?? Stomach problems, energy lower again, etc!! Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you..Dave P.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013