Used cosmelin. Skin lightened, switched to lumiskin. Developed white heads, scars. Used topical antibiotics. How to cure?

I used cosmelan for about 6 months which resulted in a lot of skin lightening and then switched to lumiskin. However, i developed a lot of white heads and started getting a few pimples which left 2 horrible scars. I used topical antibiotics on the pimples and they cleared out but i have 2 scars left. My dermatologist prescribed isotretnoin to me, but going through the side effects of it, i,m afraid to take it. He also prescribed depiwhite with hydroquinone. Please guide me about isotretnoin and depiwhite!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013