Used bleach to clean toilet floors. Then started coughing, eyes burning, throat hurting, burning sensation in chest. What can I do to get some relief?

I cleaned my bathroom last night I used kaboom and scrubbing bubbles on tub and shower. I used pure bleach around the grout on the floor. I used bleach in a spray bottle to clean toliet surfaces and poured bleach in toleit. Then used bleach to clean floor. I started coughing, eyes burning, throat hurting also. This am my throat still hurts and my chest feels like its on fire and I m horse
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this first thing you need to do is immediately get your self away from this, the fumigation can cause the local irritation long term exposure can be dangerous, drink plain cold water before drinking gargle for some time if the exposure is of short time then this will get alright soon, hope this information helps you have nice day.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.