Used ballbear, depilatory hair removal cream. Burns on scrotum with redness and swelling. Ease pain?

I am a 45 yr old male. I used a product called BallBear. It is a depilatory hair removal cream for men and their pubic area. I applied at directed on my skin with no reaction in 24 hours. I used the product on my scrotum area as directed and I have a severe burn on my scrotum. It is red and swollen and burns really bad. It is sensitive to the touch. Even washing with cold water is painful. What can I do to heal the area and ease the pain?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013