Used Supatret cream and Adalene gel for acne. Causing dark patches and dryness. Suggestions?

hello doctor, i am 21 years old female, i came across with an acne problem; i didn t had tme to visist a doctor so i started it s treatment on my own, changing d faulty routine, using face wash havin tree tea oil, and Adalene gel as an curative measure. this gel is working on my acne but it leaves a dark patch over d area of it s application. So, as suggested by a friend i am looking to use supatret cream for these both marks and acne cure in conjunction with the adalene gel. but the dark patches and dryness caused by both of them is my concren. am i right in my decision? please suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012