Urine test positive for drugs. Chances of passing preemployment drug test?

my son has a preemployment drug test today for Walmart.,..escreen, he finally fessed up and said he had a 3 hits of a bowl 27 days ago and nothing for many months prior to that and nothing since. I got a walgreens home test last night and tested him after he drank about 64 oz of cold water, urine was very water and cold and it tested postive, (no red line on the test line). His drug test is at 5:30 today...what do you think his chances are of passing? He s 5 7 and weighs about 130lbs
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012