Urine test positive for cocaine, never done drugs. Take opiods, vicks sinex nasal spray, cherry coke. Could that cause a false positive?

hi doctor Christensen I am a 54 yr. old male I had a urine test that came back positive for cocaine yet it was negative for opiods which I take can kidney stones which I have cause a false positive also can vicks sinex nasal spray cause a false positive as well as drinking cherry coke cola I take hose two plentiful I swear I do not do cocaine no way something caused this im in process of getting suspended from work I am so adamant about this I am spending over 100 dollars to take a spit urine test in hopes it will show it was an inaccurate test please if you can tell me abou he 3 things I mentioned I would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013