Urine smell in underwear, embarrassment, no urine incontinence, noticed during evenings. Causes?

Every evening when I take off my underwear (for the last week or so) my underwear has smelt like urine . I have no idea why, but it s becoming really embarrassing. I usually wee about 5/6 times a day (if i drink alot) but never really feel like I am bursting and am desperate. I don t think I have incontinence , but this urine smell is quite strong, and I only notice it in the evenings. What do you think it is?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012