Urine results show many epithelial cells, bacteria, small blood, lower abdominal pain. Meaning ?

I just had urine test results of many epithelial cells , many bacterial-urine , small blood in urine and was told two months ago that I have ovarian cysts that are small enough they shouldnt cause any pain. However for a few weeks now I am having bad lower abdominal pain that doubles me over, feel nautious, and urinate frequently. What can all of this mean? I am awaiting further testing on the urine and want to be prepared for what it could mean
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012