Urine analysis showed high leuk esterase. Moderate UR bacteria. Prescribed Premarin and aspirin. Would it help to drink less?

My Internist ordered a CBC and the HEM part showed I had a high MCV of 98 (Flag Reference 79.0-95.0 FL) and a high MCH of 33.9 (Flag Reference 26.0-33.0 pg). The only other item that was in the high range was my Cholesterol , 221 and Chol/ HDL risk 2.8., and the other test of note on this extensive blood test was my Urinalysis which showed a TRACE of UR LEUK ESTERSE as high. Also my UR BACTERIA was MODERATE but in the high range also. I do have some type of platelet disorder (don t clot normally), take one 0.3 ml of Premarin every other day (I had complete hysterectomy ...also removed ovaries) and drink two wine glasses of wine most week nights. My doctor also prescribed 1 baby aspirin .81 ml a day when I turned 65. It has been over 30 years since I ve taken any non steroid type medication. I turned 66 at the end of August this year. Would it help to lower my intake of wine?...I know it s standard that women drink no more than 1 glass of wine or any other alcoholic beverage. I appreciate your answer. Lynn
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012