Urinary tract infection, fever, leg pain, antibiotic

Hi, My 5 year old daughter recently was diagnosed with an UTI . The 48 hour culture showed she was growing an adult UTI bacteria. She had a high fever for 6 days. They changed her antibiotic 6 days ago and she seems to be doing ok. Until yesterday she started complaining of leg pains. It almost looks like legs are buckling when she walks. She is still having the problem today. What could this possibly be??
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the infection takes long time to go the uti tract infection mostly take 3 week or more continue the antibiotics for another time
use antipyretc sos
plenty of warm water to increase the platelets
you need to get vigilent asit recurs many times