Urinary passage contraction, beyond prostrate gland, urine in bladder. Taking raplif. Treatment?

hi I have been advised to take NIFTRAS 100mg to take at bed time for three months to cure urinary passage contraction just beyond prostate gland (small portion) & Tablet Raplif 8mg one at bed time for three months. My prostate was operated about two years back .This time all the tests were normal except 500ml urine is left in the bladder after urinating.Does this much dose is safe.Secondly does the permanent remedy is operation only?My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012