Urinary incontinence. Spinal surgery done for disc herniation, bed wetting stopped. Related conditions?

My daughter has urinary incontinence at night since she was first potty trained. She is now 13 and we ve tried everything including meds. Two weeks ago she had spine surgery for a herniated disc. He did a larger decompression this time(she had the same surgery 8 months ago) and since the surgery she has not wet the bed. My question is could this have been her problem? Or is this even related??? She also had a tethered cord release when she was eight years old with no luck with the incontinence.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012