Urgency to urinate, burning urination, blood in urine. No UTI. Cystoscopy safe during pregnancy?

hi doctor, i have following symptoms for the past one year on and off urgency to urinate, discomfort, burning sensation after passing urine, once had blood in my urine. I did all test for UTI but there is no sign of any infection. i consulted a urologist he took a scan(all seems to be fine execpt the POst Void Ratio was 80ml) he said everything is normal and asked me to drink more water (i am surprised to hear that). But after few days i had same symptoms for three days but no blood in urine ... so planned for a cystoscopy . I am weeks 4 pregnant now is it safe to do cystoscopy ? what type of anesthesia will be given? will it affect my pregnancy? pls help i am scared of this procedure.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012