Urge to urinate often, pain in tummy if controlled. Advice ?

Hi Sir/ Mam, I am 24 years old , unmarried female, i live in bangalore presently. I have this urge to urinate often . i go to lu for more than 8-9 times daily and i cant control the urgency even for few minutes. incase if i control for even 5 minutes.. my under tummy feels so heavy and it aches a bit. i have this problem for the past 2 months. and i live in bangalore for the past 5 months. i am worried about this. i dont have any irritation or itching in my genital area. i am scared if i will have high blood sugar level. i dont think it is only because of the cold weather here. please advice..! Thankyou ..! AAAA
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012