Urge to urinate but no actual urination, clear mucus discharge, sore breast, headache, nausea. What could it be?

Hello I have a couple of questions First off i have been have the urge to pee so bad every morning for the past 2 weeks but when i go to the restroom nothing comes out. why? Then about two weeks ago i went to pee and when i wiped there was pinkish stuff on the tissues paper. Not sure if it was blood and previous to that a couple of days before i had mucus discharge clear. I have yet to start my period. My breast have been sore for about 2weeks and i hae had headaches and nauseaous here and there. What could it be
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012