Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
I hope you are fine by now.
In all possibilities, it seems you have developed allergy
to one of the ingredients that you ate. If your symptoms are not better, you will need antiallergic drugs like benadryl
Most often allergic symptoms are self limiting. Rarely they do progress to severe rashes, angioedema
, breathing difficulties, hypotension
and shock. Though treating the symptoms and preventing complications is a priority it is equally important that you identify the causative agent and avoid it in future.
So do not neglect what happened if you are alright by now. Seek medical attention both for treatment and for identification of causative agent.
Hope this answer was useful.