Urge to pee, painful urination, burning sensation, pressure in vagina

Hey everyone, In the middle of the night i woke up because i had this extreme urge to pee. It kind of hurt. I went to the bathroom, and when i began to pee i had this horrible uncomfortable pain. It felt like there was a lot of pressure down there( vagina )..and there was a low burning sensation. It was sooo uncomfortable. ANd the thing is I barely even peed. So just this morning, I have probably gone to the bathroom to pee like 3 times. And that horrible feeling was there each time. And each time barely anything comes out. But before i go to the bathroom, i feel like i have a full bladder
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013