Upset digestive system during pregnancy. Pains after eating food, relief after throwing up. Suggestions?

Hello, I am pregnant; I am just over two months. My question is that lately I have been having an upset digestive system and it is bothering me and affecting my daily life and my diet . I can’t eat anything and the smallest things that I do force myself to eat, I don’t digest it, and I get this feeling sits on my stomach feeling like 100 lbs. At that point it hurts so much that I want to throw up yet I can’t; however times that I have thrown up has made my stomach feel better. Yet when I don’t, I cry out of pain could you kindly advice me... Thank you for your precious time
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013