Upper portion of glans black and rough, lower portion normal, upper half sensitive to touch, pain on showering. Due to excessive masturbation?

hello doctor. I am male 20 years old. I ve upper half of my glans kinda black and rough but the lower half is normal and pink. also the lower half is not sensitive bt the upper half is very sensitive and whenever i touch it in shower or sometime , i feel like immediately stop touching it . please help . also for the info i masterbate too much , abt 5-6 times a week . and ve beeen doing so since i was 15 or something . pls help :)
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012