Upper central abdominal discomfort, nausea, diagnosed with h.pylori, all tests normal, have mesh repaired hernia. Is the discomfort due to mesh?

I suffer from upper central abdominal discomfort and slight nausea . I am 46 yo female. i was diagnosed with helicobactor pylori and had the triple treatment, Referred to gastroenteroligist - all blood tests normal. Ultrasound fine and endoscopy showed no ulcers and all normal besides small hiatis hernia . I have mesh repaired hernia (2004) mesh spans right over over stomach . I have been taking omeprazole and esomeprazole but am still getting the symptoms. Could it be the mesh? Do you advise I go back to the gatroenteroligist or will these symptoms settle eventually. I ahve had this since november 2011
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012