Upper back pain, chest tightening, sweating, fatigue. Taken Aspirin. History of anxiety attack. Heart attack symptom?

Hi, This morning I woke up with upper back pain . Pain started right about the middle of my shoulder blades all the way down to my back. It also felt like it was tightening. I also had tightening of the chest , but no pain. I broke out in a sweat a couple of times. I took some aspirin , got ready for work and worked all day. I am very fatigued, but that is nothing new for me. Is there a possibility that I had a mild heart attack? I have had anxiety attacks before, but never felt it in my back or with pain.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012