Upper and inner thighs with change in skin color, looks like dirty skin. Had taken Total lean 2 week diet plan from GNC. What could this be?

Hello I m a 35 year old female 5 5 weighing 135lbs and within one year I ve noticed both upper and slightly inner thighs to have a change in skin color, more of a tan hyperpigmentation . It almost looks as if the skin is dirty. I have fair skin so it is noticeable. I was on a Total Lean 2 week diet plan from GNC and exercise routine prior to this developing, not sure if that has anything to do with it or if it s just a coincidence but I am no longer doing either of them. Any idea of what this is or what it can possibly be?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012