Upper abdominal pain, under ribs, heartburns. Taken nexium. Ideas?

I have an left upper abdominal pain , under my ribs. I take Nexium , have for several years and do not suffer from heartburn anymore. I have had and endoscopy with biopsies for infection, they were negative. I have had ultrasounds, CT s, and recently an endoscopy with ultrasound from the inside. All tests were negative. The pain comes and goes, with no ryhme or reason. I get it before, during, or after meals... no logic to it. Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013