Unusual spotting days after unprotected sex. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Really unusual spotting 8 days after unprotected sex could this be implantation help could i be pregnant im 17? the 29th of December me and my bf had unprotected sex he pulled out. For the past 6 days I m extremely exhausted to the point where i don t want to get up i can sleep 10 hours and still fall asleep in almost all of my classes even band and i have the worst insomnia ever usually. What could this mean my period came 2 days late which was January 3rd and lasted 2 days then bleeding stopped suddenly but the cramps continued and gotten worse than ever before. normally my periods are 4 days long and today I m spotting brownish pink light stuff? what could this mean am i pregnant. I m scared about the spotting weird colors 5 days after period comes. and how soon should i take a pregnancy test or do i need to even take one? and a few days ago started getting sharp abdominal pain .
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer