Unsuccessful re-canalization, nil sperm count, increase in count post another operation, advised MiraQule. Negative impact after taking these?

good morning sir i m a 41 year old man due to my personal problems i got vasectomy(2001) operation later my wife died and i married again now i want children for which i got recanalisation in the year 2005 later i came to know my operation was not successful (bcoz my sperm count was zero) later i got operated again(in 2009)now my count is 3million (20%motile) now i met andrologist he asked me to use capsules MiraQule 100mg for 3 months i would like to know any negative impact on my body after using the tablets and for IUI how much count i need to have and how can i improve my sperm count
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012