Unprotected sex with sex worker. Have HIV symptoms. How do I confirm if I'm infected?

Hi Doc, I was in bangkok on the 28th Jan, 2013. I had this russian female staying in the same hotel but working as a sex worker. I actually did a stupid thing because of being drunk, I ended up having an unprotected sex with her twice for 2 days. After coming back I just ended up with some discussion about HIV with my friends and surfed over it on internet. I went through the symptoms of HIV and just after reading that it stayed back in my mind. Thinking about it again and again got me worried and now I have slightly unwell. I don t feel energetic like before and everything makes me feel that it is a symptom of HIV. I am not sure if it is a mental impact as I was over thinking about it or if it is infection which is actually showing up its symptoms. I even checked online that having a test right now will not detect even if I am infected so I am very worried and in these thoughts whether it is the infection or my over thinking, that is reaction on my health and body. Kindly suggest what should I do and do you think it could be HIV infection or just my worried thoughts? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013