Unprotected sex, swelling on penis tip, burning post urination, headache. HIV ELISA test negative. Causes?

Hi, I had an unprotected sex in the last week of May-12. Post which have noticed swelling on the tip of my penis, which sudsided after 3-4 days. I could also notice a infection lind a red thing little inside the cut on the penis, I felt burning sensation after urination or when not urinating. I have got my HIV test done using Elisa method on 11th Aug-12, it came negative. But still the swelling comes and goes with some burning sensation. What could be the exact reason. Along with this I have also got sever head ache for two days and tingling legs for 2 -3 days in the month of July. Kindly suggest with the diesease...
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012