Unprotected sex, red dots on foreskin, no pain. Is this STD?

I had unprotected sex and oral sex . Now i think i have an std . Firstly i noticed one or two red like dots under my foreskin on my penis head, but just thought nothing of it. Then i got a really irritated red rash under my armpit which was red but has now healed a littlle. It is not so sore now but has sort of turned a darker colour like black. But now my penis has lots of these little red spots. I have not really noticed any pain urinating or any discharge. Could you please advise what it may be, obviously i need to see a doctor to get tested, however i am scared it is something uncurable like hiv, or maybe syphilis which could manifest, herpes
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012